- 1 large butternut squash (or sweet potato), peeled, seeded, cubed & roasted*
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice (or nutmeg & cinnamon)
- 1 pomegranate, arils removed
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Spiced Pecans or Cinnamon Chipotle Pumpkin Seeds
Pomegranate Ginger Vinaigrette Ingredients
Place arugula in a large bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add in the avocado, pomegranate arils, pumpkin seeds and butternut squash pieces. Cover with vinaigrette and serve while the squash is still warm.
Combine Pomegranate Quince Balsamic, apple cider vinegar, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk together. Stream in the olive oil while constantly whisking until the dressing comes together. Store in the fridge for up to one week.
*Toss cubed butternut squash (or sweet potato) in 2 Tablespoons EVOO with a pinch of sea salt, pepper and pumpkin spice. Spread on baking sheet. Roast at 425 for 30 min or until desired doneness.