- ⅔ cup Saporito Blood Orange Olive Oil (or plain, single varietal EVOO)
- ⅝ cup sugar (or alternate sweetener of choice)
- 2 eggs
- 3 ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- Combine olive oil, sugar (or alternate sweetener), eggs, baking powder, salt, and milk and mix well.
- Use a bit of olive oil to grease pan (we use 9 x 13″). Pour mixture into greased pan and bake 30minutes at 350°. Use a toothpick to check the center for doneness.
- Serve warm with a bit of milk and cinnamon. Can add fresh fruit or cool whip. This dish is also wonderful cold.