- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (not quick oats!)
- 1 cup of milk (any kind you like)
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/8 cup of Saporito Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Juice from 1 medium size lemon
- 1 large apple, grated.
- milk, cream or half & half
- diced fresh fruit
- dried fruits
- chopped nuts
- dried coconut
- anything else that sounds good!
- 1/8 cup Saporito Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar
Mix together all ingredients (not the toppings), cover, and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, scoop out a serving, and add a few extras, if you like (nuts or dried fruit). Delicious with just a bit of half & half, some diced bananas or blueberries, shredded coconut, along with Maple Balsamic Vinegar drizzle.