“These BBQ sliders are a tasty crowd-pleaser! We used about 4 pounds of pulled chicken (or pork) and 16 slider buns.”
- 1 cup Saporito Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Saporito Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- ½ cup brown sugar or honey (or sweetener substitute)
- ½ cup apple cider (or unfiltered apple juice)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 40-45 minutes until the sauce thickens and reduces to about 3 cups.
- Let cool slightly. Add pulled pork or chicken to the sauce.
- Serve on baked slider buns with fresh-cut veggies or coleslaw. Our delicious Rainbow Slaw goes great with these!