- 8 cups salad greens, such as mixed greens, spinach, butter lettuce, arugula or any combination
- 3 oz. feta cheese, preferably sheep or goat’s milk
- 3 cups mixed berries, sliced strawberries and blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (toasted or candied)
- 2 tablespoons Saporito Black Mission Fig Balsamic
- 2 Tablespoons robust Saporito Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the washed and dried greens in the bottom of a medium salad bowl. Layer on the berries, crumbled feta cheese and pecans.
- Drizzle the balsamic and olive oil over the salad.
- Toss lightly before serving.