Blood Orange Banana Bread is nutritious, satisfying and perfect for brunch or dessert. ❤ Bet you love this!
- 2 cups flour (We used a combination of coconut flour, oat fiber flour and flax meal)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sugar alternative)
- 1 Tablespoon Saporito Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Saporito Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole milk, plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup walnuts, pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a bundt cake pan. Combine dry ingredients. Set aside. Combine eggs, bananas, sweetener of choice, Blood Orange Olive Oil, Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar, yogurt, raisins, nuts, oats and add to flour mixture. Stir well.
Bake for 40 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick. Cool. ENJOY!
Try this delicious, healthy banana bread made with Saporito Blood Orange Olive Oil, Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar and much love.