- ½ cup Saporito Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ½ cup sucanat or alternate natural sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups flour (we used einkorn, coconut, and almond)
- ½ cup milk (can use almond)
- 2 ½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 375°. Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large).
- Mix olive oil and sweetener until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
- Mix in vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- With spoon, fold. in half of the flour, then add half of the milk to batter; repeat.
- Fold in blueberries. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until springy to touch. Bake longer, if needed.
- Toothpick test for doneness.