This gorgeous salad came together by chopping red and green cabbage, adding shredded carrot, lemon-stuffed olives, dried cranberries and raw pumpkin seeds.
The following citrus vinaigrette recipe can accompany various greens and is light, fruity and perfect for summer. Almost any white balsamic vinegar from Saporito you have on hand will do.
- 1/4 cup Saporito Golden Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar or Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic
- 3/4 cup robust Saporito Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Saporito Red Wine Vinegar or fresh orange juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Whisk together all ingredients until mixed and emulsified. Alternatively, you may add all ingredients to a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake vigorously until emulsified.
Notes: Store in a tightly-sealed jar and refrigerate. Use within three days. Shake well before use. Makes about 1 cup.