Cranberry Lime Shrub, a healthy, festive, sparkling antioxidant beverage that is sure to be a hit this holiday season! Made with cranberries, fresh lime, Saporito White Balsamic Vinegar, apple cider vinegar and naturally sweetened with stevia.
You’ll wish you made an extra batch or two.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat until sweetener is dissolved.
- Cook on low until cranberries pop, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain, pressing to release all the cranberry syrup.
- Combine with ACV, balsamic vinegar and lime juice and transfer to an airtight container.
- Steep overnight in the fridge.
- Combine 4+ Tablespoons of the shrub syrup with 1 cup sparkling water, crushed ice, extra cranberries, raspberries, lime wedge and greenery for garnish.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 months in a jar. So good, it will NEVER last that long!
Enjoy this healthy, festive, sparkling antioxidant Cranberry Lime Shrub made with cranberries, fresh lime, Saporito White Balsamic Vinegar, apple cider vinegar and naturally sweetened with stevia.