- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tablespoons Saporito Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cloves fresh garlic cloves, peeled
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh, robust Saporito Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1/4- 1/2 cup yogurt (optional, yet this is what makes it creamy)
- 1/4 cup freshly-grated parmesan
- dash of sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- hearts of romaine lettuce
- optional, sliced apples and Cinnamon Chipotle Pumpkin Seeds
Blend ingredients and refrigerate. Wash and dry hearts of romaine. When ready to serve, spoon dressing over romaine and finish with freshly-grated parmesan cheese.
NOTES: We used tasty, organic, naturally-fermented sourdough croutons, made locally by the Vine Sourdough Bakery. Their sourdough bakery on N. Main Street features freshly-milled, organic flour and no genetically-modified ingredients.
For a seasonal twist on this salad in fall or winter, add sliced apples and pumpkin seeds. So good!