No joke, no-bake, irresistible energy balls, chock-full of wholesome ingredients. Easy to make and freeze ahead. The ultimate snack, dessert, party, breakfast, on-the-go or finger food!
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon Saporito Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (we use as dark as we can find or Lily’s)
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (we used unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds (or your favorite seed or nut)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Combine oats, almond or peanut butter, balsamic vinegar, chocolate chips, chia seeds, flax seeds, coconut flakes, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries in a bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1-inch diameter balls or press flat on parchment paper to turn into bars.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze.
Espresso Energy Balls are irresistable and chock-full of wholesome ingredients, such as, oats, almond butter, coconut flakes, your favorite seeds, nuts and dried fruit. The ultimate finger, breakfast, or party food!