- Chop the sweet potatoes into small squares.
- Melt the EVOO in a large skillet.
- Cook the sweet potatoes until they are about 90% done.
- Add in the baby kale, diced red pepper and cook until soft.
- Add additional EVOO, as needed.
- Remove the sweet potatoes and kale from the skillet (temporarily).
- Crack the 3 eggs over the skillet, allowing the egg whites to fully cook.
- Add the sweet potato and kale mix back to the skillet. Top with sea salt (Black Truffle Sea Salt is divine!) and pepper.
- Serve immediately with an avocado wedge and enjoy!