- 16 -32 ounces broth or water, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1-2 cups chopped turnip and/or carrot
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 16 ounces cooked organic chicken, turkey, or tofu
- 2 15-ounce can white beans
- 1 inch piece ginger root, grated
- Saporito Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Saporito Honey Ginger Balsamic Vingar
- In a large soup pot, add 1/2 cup of broth or water, garlic, onion, and mushroom. Cook on medium-high for about 5 minutes, periodically stirring.
- Stir in the turnip, zucchini, meat/tofu, and beans. Bring to a light boil then simmer until turnips are desired tenderness. Stir in pinch of sea salt and peppercorns and ginger root.
- Add fresh EVOO or Wild Mushroom ‘n Sage Olive Oil and Honey Ginger Balsamic drizzle to finish.
Note: add more broth or water for soup-like consistency and less for stew-like consistency.