- 1 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar (or sugar substitute of your choice)
- 1/2 cup Saporito Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s plain chocolate candies
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Saporito Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter with the sugars and Blood Orange EVOO. Use an electric mixer to mix until well combined. Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract and Maple Balsamic Vinegar. Mix in the oats and baking soda. Then stir in the chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Drop the cookies by heaping spoonfuls onto the cookie sheets. If you’d like your cookies to look pretty, dot a few extra M&M’s and chocolate chips on each mound of dough before baking.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets until cookies are set. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely before storing in an airtight container.