- 1/4 cup Saporito Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 tablespoons of Saporito Extra Virgin Olive Oil for baking.
- In a bowl, whisk together Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, oregano, and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a gallon size Ziplock bag combine balsamic vinegar mixture and chicken. Marinate for at least an hour or leave overnight – turning the bag occasionally.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade before baking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place baking sheet into oven and roast chicken until completely cooked through.
- Serve hot over rice or vegetables, garnished with parsley or green onion, if desired.