- 1 batch unbaked pizza dough (find gluten-free or your choice dough recipe)
- 5 tablespoons Saporito Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons good quality tomato sauce
- 1 medium Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, thickly sliced
- sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (whole milk)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 550°F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to a very thin circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Brush lightly all over with 2 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil. Place on pizza stone or round baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce thinly over surface of pizza.
- Toss tomatoes and garlic in remaining 3 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil. Scatter evenly over pizza. Top with cheeses.
- Bake until pizza is golden and bubbly, about 10 to 12 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
- Optional ~ Can do a slight Balsamic Vinegar drizzle for added pizzaz. Serve immediately.