These peanut butter bombs can satisfy any craving for sweets, with almost no sugar, made with Saporito Blood Orange Olive Oil; they are keto friendly, low carb, no bake, low sugar, and a cinch to make. Like a Reese’s peanut butter cup, only better!
- 3/4 cup superfine almond flour
- 1 ounce Saporito Blood Orange Olive Oil (can double this and omit butter, if preferred)
- 1 ounce butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve, confectioners sugar style, Stevia blend, or sugar alternative
- 1/2 cup natural, creamy peanut butter (can use almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Topping
- Mix almond flour, olive oil, butter, sweetener and pat out.
- Spread into an 6 or 8- inch pan and pat. Lining with parchment paper makes getting them out easier. (Ours turned out chunky because the pan was too small.)
- Break up dark chocolate bar (or chocolate chips) and melt fully on low. Adding an olive oil drizzle makes this softer.
- Pour topping evenly over the bars.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours until thickened. Do not rush this part, as chilling improves taste and consistency.
- These freeze well. Thaw 30 minutes if freezing overnight. Plan to make a double portion next time since they are soon gone!
NOTE: WE might have called these Peanut Butter Bars if we’d use the proper size pan. Since ours was too small, they came out thicker and look more like BOMBS, which our kids think sound a lot more cool.