- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (or alternate sweetener)
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tsp Saporito Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water and sugar, and bring to a boil, stirring until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cranberries and raspberries and simmer for 5 or so minutes, until most of cranberries have popped.
- Stir in the Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar and allow to cool before serving. Must be stored in the refrigerator.
NOTE: We like to jazz this up by adding crushed lemon, lime, orange and/or pineapple, after the sauce has simmered. Amazing with Thanksgiving turkey, chicken, fish, rice or quinoa.