- 2 Tablespoons Saporito Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 ounces high-quality 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- In a pot, combine all ingredients, except cocoa, stirring over low heat. Set aside.
- Prepare an 8×8 inch pan, greased and lined with waxed paper. Make sure the waxed paper edges extend over two sides of the pan. Poor entire mixture in pan and refrigerate at least 2 hours (or overnight).
- When firm, but moldable, scoop out into small portions with a teaspoon and shape into cherry-sized balls. Set on waxed paper. Place coca powder (and any other dry goods in which you wish to decorate your truffles, such as, nuts, shredded coconut, crushed peppermint, etc.) in a shall bowl and roll truffles in the powder until coated. Set on waxed paper until ready to serve.
- Place on a white paper doily on a pretty plate. ENJOY!
NOTE: These can be made ahead and frozen for parties.