- 1 pound (3 cups) raw, unsalted, whole cashews*
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped fine (or 3 teaspoons)
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons Saporito Wild Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons sweetener (honey, brown sugar, agave, maple syrup or THM Gentle Sweet stevia)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the cashews with the Rosemary Olive Oil until cashews are well-coated. Then, add all other ingredients and stir.
- Spread into a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes, stir and continue roasting for another 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on baking sheet and ENJOY or store in an airtight container.
*omit sea salt if the cashews are already salted