- 2 cups chopped sweet potato
- 2 cups chopped beetroot
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup quartered radishes
- 1 pear and/or apple, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary or 2 tsp dried rosemary
- a drizzle of Saporito Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- a drizzle of Saporito Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Stir chopped sweet potato beetroot in a bowl with a tad EVOO drizzle.
- In a single layer, add sweet potato and beetroot in one baking dish. Bake 15 minutes.
- Next, drizzle EVOO on onion, radishes, and apple. Toss and put in another baking dish. Add to the oven and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Check on and stir the sweet potatoes and beetroot. Cook until sweet potatoes and beets and apples are desired tenderness.
- Once done, combine and drizzle with EVOO and Neapolitan Herb Balsamic. Sprinkle with rosemary, sea salt, and ground peppercorns.