- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Use olive oil to coat the inside of bundt cake pan. Add a small spoon of sugar. Tilt and rotate the pan to distribute the sugar evenly in pan. Tap out excess.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sift.
- Whisk eggs. Add sugar while beating. Add sour cream, EVOO, and vanilla until blended.
- Add flour to wet ingredients and stir well.
- Bake in center oven for 35-40 minutes. If toothpick comes out clean, allow to cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to rack to cool completely.
Chocolate-Strawberry Balsamic Glaze
8 ounces dark chocolate chips or chopped bar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 Tablespoons Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
Heat cream. Add chocolate and allow to melt.
Whisk well until there are no lumps. Add balsamic and whisk until well-blended.
Drizzle warm liquid glaze over the cooled cake. Allow glaze to set at room temperature at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
Sprinkle powdered sugar (optional) and add strawberries.
VARIATION: May use Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar and fresh raspberries for garnish.