- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, plus more for serving
- 3 cups milk (almond milk is delicious)
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar or alternate sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Saporito Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- whipped cream for serving
Bring ¾ cup water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder until no lumps remain, then add milk and return to a simmer. Whisk in chocolate, sweetener and Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar and cook, whisking frequently, until mixture is smooth and creamy and chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
Divide hot chocolate among mugs. Top with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.